Started by Ak1ra Oct 31st, 2023 at 21:15
Ak1ra
ABP Free
Received: $1.01855
Balance: $2.30875
Referrals: 0
Oct 31st, 2023 at 21:15

Hi Admin.
My Forum-Post Task Not Counted ; Thus BONUS NOT Provided !?

https://adbuxpro.com/forum/topic/2144-My-AdGrid-WiN

Kindly Check And RESOLVE Before Server-Reset .. Thanks 👍 

« Last Edit: Jan 02nd, 2024 at 12:51 by mrhoff »

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Oct 31st, 2023 at 22:05

Hi Ak1ra,

Well that usually should not happen, can you retry to post or reply something on, it should be counted by the system, still do Please open a support ticket regarding this so that it can be checked internally by the team --> https://adbuxpro.com/support

« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2023 at 22:07 by suthar00 »
mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Nov 01st, 2023 at 00:54
Ak1ra wrote:

Hi Admin.
My Forum-Post Task Not Counted ; Thus BONUS NOT Provided !?

I am sorry for this I have discovered the bug and it was due to the recent updates conflicting. It will be fixed for now I have removed the requirement for forum posts until it gets handled. Thank you for reporting this.

« Last Edit: Nov 01st, 2023 at 01:09 by mrhoff »
cleroy61
ABP Free
Nov 01st, 2023 at 02:32

Hello adbuxpro support,

Impossible for me to reach offerwall tasks 3/3 with surveys ;

I have done 3 surveys today but as I am unemployed, I am ejected from the survey, so I can't fill my offerwall tasks.

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Nov 01st, 2023 at 09:28
cleroy61 wrote:

Hello adbuxpro support,

I have done 3 surveys today but as I am unemployed, I am ejected from the survey, so I can't fill my offerwall tasks.

I am sorry you are having a hard time with today's daily tasks. Once the tasks are set they can't really be changed until the next day.

Some of the offerwalls are easier then others. Ones like skippyads sometimes have PTC ads like we have. I would make sure you are looking at all the offerwalls to make sure you find some of the easy tasks. Also the daily tasks will change often sometimes it will be easier sometimes it will be harder.

cleroy61
ABP Free
Nov 02nd, 2023 at 01:25
mrhoff wrote:
cleroy61 wrote:

Hello adbuxpro support,

I am sorry you are having a hard time with today's daily tasks. Once the tasks are set they can't really be changed until the next day.

Some of the offerwalls are easier then others. Ones like skippyads sometimes have PTC ads like we have. I would make sure you are looking at all the offerwalls to make sure you find some of the easy tasks. Also the daily tasks will change often sometimes it will be easier sometimes it will be harder.

Thank you for having answered me !

into your offerwall earnings, you set "ayet-studio", "cpx-research", "offer toro", "skippy ads", "timewall". Into timewall, I don't to use my email to avoid for receiving a lot of mails and spams. 

Do you know yougetprofit ? This ptc and adshares website exists since 2009. If you want my ref link, I could give it to you in private ..

into this website, there are 3 new programs that you could add into your offerwall :

into yougetprofit, there are  : 

1. bitcotasks,
  2. adwallgate,
  3. offerwallmedia

(dot)com to reach them and https ...

into this 3 new programs, there are :

• offers,
  • survey,
  • shortlinks,
  • install app,
  • ptc,
  • videos,
  • tasks,

It could be very interesting for completing your daily tasks. 

We pass a lot of time to click on several PTC sites, ...