brosecutor
VIP Member
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Month
Received: $377.02219489
Balance: $48.89868601
Referrals: 802
May 18th, 2023 at 13:13

Doing excellent and having a blast. This site and the admin are unreal! The amount of attention you get from the admin and supporting staff is amazing!

babyruth
ABP Free
May 18th, 2023 at 19:01
aayafi wrote:

How are you all?

feeling great and contented. thank you.

brosecutor wrote:

This site and the admin are unreal! The amount of attention you get from the admin and supporting staff is amazing!

i guess, the 2 statements/sentences contradict or go against each other. 

did you mean real? and just a typo error? or am just confused as english is not my native language or mother tongue? please, correct me if i am wrong.

thank you.

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
May 18th, 2023 at 21:56

Hey everyone!
Doing great here, its great to have you guys on board!

« Last Edit: May 18th, 2023 at 22:04 by DaSanko »

- There are no stupid questions

brosecutor
VIP Member
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Month
Received: $377.02219489
Balance: $48.89868601
Referrals: 802
May 19th, 2023 at 00:46

i guess, the 2 statements/sentences contradict or go against each other. 

did you mean real? and just a typo error? or am just confused as english is not my native language or mother tongue? please, correct me if i am wrong.

thank you.

"Unreal" is a positive term here, as something you can't really believe is true and has surprised you - in a good way! That's how I meant it mate. I wanted to express how happy I am and how much support I've gotten so far.
It may be because it's a term / slang in english and you're not familiar with it that it sounds bad, but it's not - I hope everyone doesn't see it as bad!

Does anyone else feel like my comment is negative? I'd happily change it as I don't want users reading this to see a negative comment where there's none. 

I have only good things to say about ABP and the admin!

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
May 19th, 2023 at 01:18

Very pleased to hear that brosecutor!
We are going to strive for making this a good experience for everyone involved at least, that much is certain.

If any of you at any time feel that things are not working optimally or you feel that improvements can be made, you are more than welcome to let us know. Here on the forums, support tickets or live chat.
We try to be available as much as possible for you guys!

- There are no stupid questions

babyruth
ABP Free
May 19th, 2023 at 22:23
brosecutor wrote:

"Unreal" is a positive term here, as something you can't really believe is true and has surprised you - in a good way! That's how I meant it mate. I wanted to express how happy I am and how much support I've gotten so far.
It may be because it's a term / slang in english and you're not familiar with it that it sounds bad, but it's not - I hope everyone doesn't see it as bad!

Does anyone else feel like my comment is negative? *I'd happily change it as I don't want users reading this to see a negative comment where there's none. 

*I have only good things to say about ABP and the admin!

*no worries and no need. i am just confused that's why i clarified it.

if that's the case, i mean, if it is in a positive way, then so be it. absolutely, no contest here.

*definitely same goes for me. as this site is very promising in spite of being new in ptc world.

hoping, he will keep it to the end or til the final breath of our lives. hahaha

thank you.

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
May 20th, 2023 at 12:12
*definitely same goes for me. as this site is very promising in spite of being new in ptc world.

hoping, he will keep it to the end or til the final breath of our lives. hahaha

thank you.

Thank you for your kind words and truthfully I hope my business outlives me and keeps the same reputation forever. AdBuxPro is owned and opperated by three people. My newest owner Brian which many of you have met already, and the original planned owners which was Arthur and myself (Brent) . I planned on sharing my vision instead of just keeping myself the sole owner and opperator. I want ABP to always be the best it can be and we won't just let this site disappear like so many do over and over again. This is why I decided to add a new owner in, to make that process easier and I was lucky enough to find two other people (Brian and Arthur) that believed in my vision as much as I do.

Now as for Brian, he not only agreed to become apart of ABP as a owner but he has already put in so much more than I could have ever expected of him. I truly feel with the path I have planned for ABP and now with the fact Brian and Arthur are here to help with that, I think we will be around for a very long time. I have been waiting for a long time to restart ABP. With that said, I will not run away, I will not stand down, I will not give up and I will do everything in my power to make PTC better not worse.

« Last Edit: May 20th, 2023 at 12:59 by mrhoff »
cashbox56
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Month
May 20th, 2023 at 13:42

Welcome to adprobux.👋