Hello mates

Started by aayafi Mar 25th, 2023 at 07:13
cashbox56
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Month
May 20th, 2023 at 13:45
mrhoff wrote:
*definitely same goes for me. as this site is very promising in spite of being new in ptc world.

hoping, he will keep it to the end or til the final breath of our lives. hahaha

thank you.

Thank you for your kind words and truthfully I hope my business outlives me and keeps the same reputation forever. AdBuxPro is owned and opperated by three people. My newest owner Brian which many of you have met already, and the original planned owners which was Arthur and myself (Brent) . I planned on sharing my vision instead of just keeping myself the sole owner and opperator. I want ABP to always be the best it can be and we won't just let this site disappear like so many do over and over again. This is why I decided to add a new owner in, to make that process easier and I was lucky enough to find two other people (Brian and Arthur) that believed in my vision as much as I do.

Now as for Brian, he not only agreed to become apart of ABP as a owner but he has already put in so much more than I could have ever expected of him. I truly feel with the path I have planned for ABP and now with the fact Brian and Arthur are here to help with that, I think we will be around for a very long time. I have been waiting for a long time to restart ABP. With that said, I will not run away, I will not stand down, I will not give up and I will do everything in my power to make PTC better not worse.

Nice to hear from the owners that ABP will be around for a long time makes me want to put more effort in.  

« Last Edit: May 20th, 2023 at 13:48 by cashbox56 »
mo2yo
ABP Free
Jun 05th, 2023 at 12:36
aayafi wrote:

How are you all?

...Hi !🤝

I'm new here and I am feeing great, Thank you. This site is AWESOME!

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Jun 05th, 2023 at 21:29
mo2yo wrote:
aayafi wrote:

How are you all?

...Hi !🤝

Good to have you with us mo2yo!
This is just the begining of things, and we going to make this so much better with constant improvements!

- There are no stupid questions

mo2yo
ABP Free
Jun 08th, 2023 at 13:30
DaSanko wrote:
mo2yo wrote:
aayafi wrote:

How are you all?

...Hi !🤝

Good to have you with us mo2yo!
This is just the begining of things, and we going to make this so much better with constant improvements!

👍👍👍👍👍