Payeer - English, Português, Русский. عربي

Started by DaSanko Jul 08th, 2023 at 09:09
DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Jul 08th, 2023 at 09:09

Here is some good news for those of you who have been asking us to please get Payeer.
You can actually use Payeer with AdBuxPro without us having them as an integrated part of our system.
If you like to use crypto and you have Payeer, then you can connect your favorite crypto that you have on Payeer to the withdrawal and deposit options we have here.
All you have to do is to go to Payeer, look at the crypto wallet you have there and then enter the wallet address in the Personal Settings on AdBuxPro. That way you can withdraw directly to that wallet in the crypto of your choice or you can deposit that crypto directly from Payeer with the CoinMkr depositing option. You get a wallet address and you just go to your crypto of choice and enter this address in the withdrawal option on Payeer.

Should you require some assistance in setting this up properly, all you have to do is either contact us on the Live Chat or create a support ticket and we will be more than happy to help you out!

Tradução do Google

Aqui estão algumas boas notícias para aqueles de vocês que têm nos pedido para obter o Payeer. Você pode realmente usar o Payeer com o AdBuxPro sem que os tenhamos como parte integrante do nosso sistema. Se você gosta de usar criptografia e tem Payeer, pode conectar sua criptografia favorita que possui no Payeer às opções de saque e depósito que temos aqui. Tudo o que você precisa fazer é ir ao Payeer, olhar para a carteira criptográfica que você tem lá e inserir o endereço da carteira nas configurações pessoais do AdBuxPro. Dessa forma, você pode retirar diretamente para essa carteira na criptografia de sua escolha ou pode depositar essa criptografia diretamente do Payeer com a opção de depósito CoinMkr. Você obtém um endereço de carteira e basta acessar a criptomoeda de sua escolha e inserir esse endereço na opção de saque no Payeer.

Se precisar de ajuda para configurar isso corretamente, tudo o que você precisa fazer é entrar em contato conosco no chat ao vivo ou criar um tíquete de suporte e teremos o maior prazer em ajudá-lo!

ترجمة جوجل

إليك بعض الأخبار الجيدة لأولئك منكم الذين يطلبون منا من فضلك الحصول على Payeer. يمكنك بالفعل استخدام Payeer مع AdBuxPro دون أن تكون جزءًا لا يتجزأ من نظامنا. إذا كنت ترغب في استخدام التشفير ولديك Payeer ، فيمكنك توصيل التشفير المفضل لديك على Payeer بخيارات السحب والإيداع المتوفرة لدينا هنا. كل ما عليك فعله هو الذهاب إلى Payeer ، وإلقاء نظرة على محفظة العملات المشفرة التي لديك هناك ، ثم إدخال عنوان المحفظة في الإعدادات الشخصية على AdBuxPro. بهذه الطريقة يمكنك السحب مباشرة إلى تلك المحفظة في العملة المشفرة التي تختارها أو يمكنك إيداع هذا التشفير مباشرة من Payeer باستخدام خيار الإيداع CoinMkr. تحصل على عنوان محفظة وتنتقل فقط إلى العملة المشفرة التي تختارها وأدخل هذا العنوان في خيار السحب على Payeer.

ذا احتجت إلى بعض المساعدة في إعداد هذا بشكل صحيح ، فكل ما عليك فعله هو إما الاتصال بنا على Live Chat أو إنشاء تذكرة دعم وسنكون أكثر من سعداء لمساعدتك!

Гугл-перевод

У нас есть хорошие новости для тех из вас, кто просил нас установить Payeer. На самом деле вы можете использовать Payeer с AdBuxPro без того, чтобы они были интегрированной частью нашей системы. Если вам нравится использовать криптографию и у вас есть Payeer, вы можете подключить свою любимую криптографию, которая у вас есть на Payeer, к вариантам вывода и депозита, которые у нас есть здесь. Все, что вам нужно сделать, это зайти в Payeer, посмотреть на свой крипто-кошелек, а затем ввести адрес кошелька в личных настройках AdBuxPro. Таким образом, вы можете вывести средства непосредственно на этот кошелек в криптовалюте по вашему выбору или внести эту криптовалюту непосредственно из Payeer с помощью опции внесения депозита CoinMkr. Вы получаете адрес кошелька, и вы просто переходите к выбранной криптовалюте и вводите этот адрес в опции вывода на Payeer.

Если вам потребуется помощь в правильной настройке, все, что вам нужно сделать, это либо связаться с нами в чате, либо создать заявку в службу поддержки, и мы будем более чем рады помочь вам!

« Last Edit: Jul 08th, 2023 at 11:40 by DaSanko »

- There are no stupid questions

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Jul 09th, 2023 at 00:14

Great news admin ! Since in Airtm doesn't have wallet functions, but through Payeer, it surely now open more options as a different wallet's easily 🤠

hamid27
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Jul 10th, 2023 at 16:52

Great news admin 🙂

Thank you very much Admin 👍

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Jul 13th, 2023 at 11:07
brahimbboudina wrote:

When will Payeer be added, as it is not yet available in the withdrawal options via Payeer?

Hi Brahimbboudina, What they meant is, Payeer is not necessarry to add as a payment processor as a integrated system. You can still use payeer if you have it, for withdrawing purpose you can able to withdraw via crypto method, so in payeer you just have to add your crypto wallet address here in your addbuxpro account then you can withdraw it simple, that funds will be added by AdbuxPro into your Payeer Crypto wallet and same for adding funds, use that same Payeer crypto wallet such as BTC and LTC wallet to transfer here on your AdbuxPro Purchase balance account by selecting Cryptocurrency deposit system. 🙂

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Jul 13th, 2023 at 16:56
suthar00 wrote:
brahimbboudina wrote:

When will Payeer be added, as it is not yet available in the withdrawal options via Payeer?

Hi Brahimbboudina, What they meant is, Payeer is not necessarry to add as a payment processor as a integrated system. You can still use payeer if you have it, for withdrawing purpose you can able to withdraw via crypto method, so in payeer you just have to add your crypto wallet address here in your addbuxpro account then you can withdraw it simple, that funds will be added by AdbuxPro into your Payeer Crypto wallet and same for adding funds, use that same Payeer crypto wallet such as BTC and LTC wallet to transfer here on your AdbuxPro Purchase balance account by selecting Cryptocurrency deposit system. 🙂

Thank you for clearing that up Suthar. We do have plans on adding Payeer as soon as we can but in the mean time Suthar is right you can use crypto to get funds to your payeer account until we are able to add it into the system.

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Jul 18th, 2023 at 14:58
brahimbboudina wrote:

I did not understand what was meant by all of this, as I was confused, but I do not know how to withdraw my money from the site, because I only know how to withdraw directly through Payeer, and I deal with it with some sites, but this method I did not understand at all I will wait until you add the withdrawal via Payeer as soon as possible to withdraw my money, thank you 

I am sorry you are having a hard time understanding. Go ahead and make a support ticket asking how to use our site to cashout to payeer and we will help you through the process.

Ganibal
ABP Free
Jul 30th, 2023 at 12:58
This user has been banned because of violating the Terms Of Service. All his posts have been deleted.
AdBuxPro.com Team.

i.png

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Jul 30th, 2023 at 13:14

Thanks for the information however as member who just started you haven't figured out how easy it is to make money here if you use the system right. We have guys making that daily already. Also a lot of people do cashout a dollar but a lot of people actually hang onto their balance and wait till it gets bigger. Usually people like to do a test to see if we pay early on but again thank you for sharing that information. I will set to min for btc to $20 to make sure noone loses money.

« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2023 at 14:09 by mrhoff »
Ganibal
ABP Free
Jul 30th, 2023 at 14:39
This user has been banned because of violating the Terms Of Service. All his posts have been deleted.
AdBuxPro.com Team.

i.png

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Jul 30th, 2023 at 21:33

The reason for why we have set the minimum payout for BTC the  way we have it. Is due to the amount of fees that we are paying at the moment in order to complete the transactions.
So there might be wallets that will accept a very low amount of Satoshi and people are very welcome to use those. However, as long as we have the fees that we have, then the minimum requirements will remain.
Once we get different systems in place, then the then the situation might change.

- There are no stupid questions