How to Upload a Screenshot in AdbuxPro Forum !

Started by suthar00 Jul 23rd, 2023 at 07:39
suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Jul 23rd, 2023 at 07:39

Receive Payment from AdBuxPro ? Awesome 😎 Now let's find out, how to upload the Payment screenshot inside payment proof page?

1) Taking a Screenshot

• On Windows
  1. Press the "Print Screen" (PrtScn) key on your keyboard. This captures the entire screen.
  2. Alternatively, press the "Alt + Print Screen" keys capture only the active window. On Windows laptop if didn't work, then click Fn+Alt+F12(Prt Sc) Button to work.
  3. The screenshot is now saved to your clipboard.
  4. Now open Paint, Press Ctrl + V, then save it
  5. If you manage to open the saved screenshot, then jump straight into Step 2 , if not work then continue below for another way lol

Quite Complicated right? 😂 ok Let's find another way to do it.

• On Windows
  1. Open the Snipping Tool: Press the "Windows" key on your keyboard, type "Snipping Tool," and then click on the "Snipping Tool" app that appears in the search results.
  2. Now click on "New" Button, your windows will go little blur, and now Drag the cursor to form a rectangle around the area you want to capture.
  3. Done? Now click Save as or Ctrl + S to save it. Even if you didn't click on Save as & just close the snipping tools, image file is already been save under your Windows File Explorer then under "Pictures" folder - "Screenshots"

2) Now let's find out how to upload the screenshot under Payment proof page or any forum under Adbuxpro 😎

1. When creating new Topic, click on "insert/edit image"
  2. done? then under source tab, paste the image link which you have uploaded (If you have uploaded through Postimage website, then paste the link of Direct link which shown there)
  3. Note: Link must contain with .png or .jpg image format to work

Image Uploading Site like -  https://postimages.org/

Note - Do share your own way to upload screenshot in Adbuxpro forum down bellow, all members will love to see it and use it, it will help each other & we will learn something new 😄

« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2023 at 11:32 by mrhoff »
mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Jul 23rd, 2023 at 11:33

Thank you Suthar. I have made this a sticky topic. Much appreciated! I have also moved this to payment proofs thread.

« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2023 at 11:35 by mrhoff »
harinder32
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Oct 25th, 2023 at 20:33

vinaam
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Oct 30th, 2023 at 19:45

Thank you

babyruth
ABP Free
Oct 30th, 2023 at 23:58

thank you for the effort.

Jowi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Nov 16th, 2023 at 21:37

Tank you 😀

mrbilal222
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Dec 01st, 2023 at 17:01

good

adamnoury3
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jan 30th, 2024 at 14:39

thank you

ssean0112
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Feb 21st, 2024 at 06:37

I have payment proof but I have it in a YT video..  How should I proceed? I have already created an ad on here to highlight it cuz I dont want to spam and use the site correctly. The video is waiting for review.  Thanks. 

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Feb 21st, 2024 at 08:31
ssean0112 wrote:

I have payment proof but I have it in a YT video..  How should I proceed? I have already created an ad on here to highlight it cuz I dont want to spam and use the site correctly. The video is waiting for review.  Thanks. 

Hi ssean0112,

Yes you can advertise your YT videos on Adbuxpro, since we do have an option under Video ads section, since it's under review you will get an update soon automatically keep checking that space, if it's taking more than 24hrs, feel free to create an support ticket.