Started by klepacek1 Jul 30th, 2023 at 03:35
klepacek1
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Received: $20.88757447
Balance: $0.750837
Referrals: 6
Jul 30th, 2023 at 03:35

Hi.Very sorry to hear news about Skrill.So,I have to ask,is there any chance of adding Paypal or PerfectMoney like payment processors?

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Jul 30th, 2023 at 06:34
klepacek1 wrote:

Hi.Very sorry to hear news about Skrill.So,I have to ask,is there any chance of adding Paypal or PerfectMoney like payment processors?

Hi Klepacek1,

Good point. But i want to add up something here is, Paypal as of now is not possible at all as a Payment processor specially in PTC site models,  better if we can avoid it. About PerfectMoney it's good though, but it's remain the same thing, all Paypal and Perfectmoney you can do this transaction which is already available name "AirTM" Airtm helps members not only to add money through this payment processor you mentioned but also for withdrawal as well, so that means you can first withdraw to Airtm and then if you like you can withdraw to Perfect Money / Paypal if you want it from your AIrtm account simple. :) This same method applies to "Payeer" payment processor as well, if you want to do with Crypto method specially.

Still, wait for the admin's Input here.

Thanks.

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Jul 30th, 2023 at 21:38
klepacek1 wrote:

Thank you for that and yes, we are sorry to see them go as well.
Like suthar00 said, PayPal is just not an option for any PTC site.
However, we are working on a new and improved solution and I would like to refer to the News for a bit more detail, of course I can not reveal too much as it is.
Hopefully we will have a chance to bring Payeer and PerfectMoney on board.
The AirTM solution is a good solution though, since it can be paired with so many other payment solutions.
Otherwise I would suggest crypto, it is something that we can easily handle and you have a free choice of a wallet that you personally prefer to use.

- There are no stupid questions