Found Bug in Ad System - Fixed

Started by mrhoff Apr 30th, 2023 at 21:17
mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Apr 30th, 2023 at 21:17

So I had discovered a bug that was preventing banner ads and text ads and login ads to sometimes format incorrectly when clicked causing in error in loading the sites. I brought this to evolutions attention and they had already figured it out and put a patch out for it. I just have to comment evolutions support has been amazing through our new business venture. Thank you to them!

babyruth
ABP Free
May 09th, 2023 at 20:34
mrhoff wrote:

I brought this to evolutions attention and they had already figured it out and put a patch out for it. 

could you please, bring out the rrs system to the evolution team, too? as i tried to test the rrs system by renting 1 rr 1st last may 3 or 7 days ago.

sad to say, i recycled them 3x for free on that 7 days period, but still, no activity has been made to that rr. maybe, there's a bug, too. or maybe, it is coded or designed by the html code or website script. 

i know, it's too early to bring this out to you as 7 days period is just a short amount of time compared to if it will be extended to 95% off for 30 days. but how can i, if there's no activity even a small compensation/earnings from it? at least, i would like to know their activity if is worth renting rrs cost $0.5 per rr.

please, am just emphasizing the rrs concerns and no offense is taken here.

thank you and all the best.

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
May 10th, 2023 at 01:24
babyruth wrote:
mrhoff wrote:

I brought this to evolutions attention and they had already figured it out and put a patch out for it. 

could you please, bring out the rrs system to the evolution team, too? as i tried to test the rrs system by renting 1 rr 1st last may 3 or 7 days ago.

sad to say, i recycled them 3x for free on that 7 days period, but still, no activity has been made to that rr. maybe, there's a bug, too. or maybe, it is coded or designed by the html code or website script. 

i know, it's too early to bring this out to you as 7 days period is just a short amount of time compared to if it will be extended to 95% off for 30 days. but how can i, if there's no activity even a small compensation/earnings from it? at least, i would like to know their activity if is worth renting rrs cost $0.5 per rr.

please, am just emphasizing the rrs concerns and no offense is taken here.

thank you and all the best.

So after researching your account I would normally tell you just having 1 rented referral isn't going to guarantee clicks. However I actually have discovered a bug because the referral that you purchased hasn't ever clicked even one time. The website isn't supposed to sell referrals that have not clicked I have that specifically set up in the admin panel yet the site still decided to give you a referral that hasn't even logged into their account yet. I am very upset with this and am making a bug report right now. To make up for that I have added 5 rented referrals to your account and small account balance bonus. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Also this is the price for standard members. It's a lot cheaper for upgraded. However as I said the system isn't supposed to sell rented referrals that aren't clicking. Now after I assigned the new referrals to your account I immediately checked and all of them and they click ads and have at least logged in this time. So I am thinking the bug must exist inside the recycle option...not entirely sure yet but we are looking into this. Also just to note reclycing that many times in a short period may be excessive. Just my opinion, but you are free to do as you wish. I am hoping this was a one time bug...but for the moment I will try to duplicate it myself to see if I can get the same result. I will make a update in the news when I learn more from my script provider.

« Last Edit: May 10th, 2023 at 02:30 by mrhoff »