Referrals Market

Started by kingram876 Aug 03rd, 2023 at 22:08
kingram876
VIP Member
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Month
Aug 03rd, 2023 at 22:08

I think its a very good idea to allow members to buy and sell their derect referrals at a desired cost. this will also help to improve ABP significantly and boost more members to drive more trafic and refer more poeple to this platform.

« Last Edit: Aug 03rd, 2023 at 22:09 by kingram876 »
suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Aug 03rd, 2023 at 23:56
kingram876 wrote:

I think its a very good idea to allow members to buy and sell their derect referrals at a desired cost. this will also help to improve ABP significantly and boost more members to drive more trafic and refer more poeple to this platform.

Hello Kingram,

Good Idea...but

Since in ABP you already have a buying DR capability if members wants to buy it directly. But about the selling point of DR, wondering if selling DR is been allowed it would be not fair to sell in the condition applies to : If that DR is completely inactive, there will be no point. Another condition is that, Yes if we allow to sell the DR only if that DR is a active ones, and you really don't need it anymore. But the thing is that, why any member would sell his own DR since it's a active ones. Also the DR deletion is completely free here as well.

if you are talking about selling the inactive ones as well still? then it would be only fair, if members been allowed to sell to lowest price of what they have been paid for with 0.5$ per DR, but only move to Purchase balance.

Let's wait for, what others have to say it.

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Aug 04th, 2023 at 03:58

I have gone back and forth on if I like the idea or not. I think typically the prices become to outrageous. I will discuss it with my team and we may think of something.

hamid27
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Aug 04th, 2023 at 18:48

We always wish the best and benefit for the site and the members together