ptsu ad

Started by babyruth Oct 10th, 2023 at 01:52
babyruth
ABP Free
Oct 10th, 2023 at 01:52

hello, admin.

just would like to know if i could know the full names or e-mail adds of those approved usernames. as i saw on the ptsu ad, there are already 19 non-approved registers and 3 approved usernames when in fact there are 14 pre-enrollees only at this moment based on my source statistics though they are not paid members yet, but active.

meaning, there 8 discrepancies in the data and also, revealing only usernames, i couldn't easily notice whose those are approved.

i could provide or post here the image proof of those 12 pre-enrollees if it is needed.

and for those who registered would like to inform you all that i sent e-mails as follow-ups for your registration. hoping that you have read them and have time to reply to those e-mails for the other rewards. 

also, i'll take this chance, admin, that i genuinely hope, if ever you decide to join, PLEASE, consider my link. hahaha and then i suggest, you'll conduct or hold a contest here to get more affiliates under your link.

if you do so, you'll thank me for the rest of your life for not letting this opportunity pass by. surely, i thank you as well for the rest of my life for joining under my link. 'coz i bet that you will get more affiliates under your link by conducting a contest for it.

please, let us combine our efforts and skills to reach greater success. this is not about me or you, it's about the incredible things we can accomplish together.

i believe that our collaboration could lead to more opportunities so that we can do more and attain great things. this can also inspire or motivate others in our network to strive for greatness as well 'coz together, we are stronger and capable of achieving even the peak of success.

very hopeful here. hahaha

if ever the later part of this post which am i encouraging you to join the site violates the tos of your site, please, kindly edit it and i'm sincerely asking for an apology for this action.

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Oct 10th, 2023 at 07:40

You cannot just be told peoples information that would be a huge violation and could get us sued. When you set up the PTSU you are in control. You tell them what information they need to give you. If you cannot verify because they didn't follow instructions you just simply deny the sign up. Only approve ones you can verify. Once your actions are complete they can't be undone. Make sure your your instructions and details you are asking them to submit is very clear and correct.

babyruth
ABP Free
Oct 11th, 2023 at 03:42
mrhoff wrote:

¹You cannot just be told peoples information that would be a huge violation and could get us sued. When you set up the PTSU you are in control. You tell them what information they need to give you. ²If you cannot verify because they didn't follow instructions you just simply deny the sign up. Only approve ones you can verify. Once your actions are complete they can't be undone. ³Make sure your your instructions and details you are asking them to submit is very clear and correct.

¹ok, i guess, i am misinterpreted with my post. i asked 'coz i just saw that there are already 3 approved members without doing it by myself and i was just really confused here. then if it is a violation to know who they are by asking for their information, my apology then.

²as i said, i was just confused about those 3 approved members and the 8 discrepancies which is why i ended up posting it. 

³yes, my instructions are very clearly written in the ad. please, feel free to review this or check it out at your convenience if it's not too much trouble for you or if you wouldn't mind.

having said above, kindly just ignore my post and if it's not offensive or discourteous, could i delete this?

thank you and all the best.

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2023 at 03:45 by babyruth »
babyruth
ABP Free
Oct 11th, 2023 at 06:11

ps;

now i know, that those 3 approved members, then plus 4 approved members today are automatically approved by the system after 7 days of no action from me. my bad.

but those 8 discrepancies (not listed as my pre-enrollees) are still questionable. and i guess, some of them are already approved by the system.

anyway, no worries about them and really sorry for the inconvenience caused by this post.

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2023 at 07:02 by babyruth »
mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Oct 12th, 2023 at 22:31

I also partially misunderstood sorry. Yes the system does automatically approve them after 7 days.

babyruth
ABP Free
Oct 15th, 2023 at 04:14

no worries, admin.

my -----, is or lies the accountability. hahaha

by the way, accidentally clicked the accept button for the last username or member that clicked the ad, but not registered as he/she is not listed on my livegood referral page. but if it couldn't be undone, it's ok.

thank you.