ptsu

Started by babyruth Nov 15th, 2023 at 02:30
babyruth
ABP Free
Nov 15th, 2023 at 02:30

hello, ptsu signers.

if you all won't mind on the usernames below, may i know what name did you all use in pre-enrolling @ livegood to accept your sign-ups to claim the payment?

→ demon01824

→ sohan98

→ ejazamd200

→ ruhul10

→ victorwlz

and who is jose jr ogoy? what is your username here?

i hope, i didn't violate any rule by asking this as i don't know who ptsu signers to be accepted or be rejected as there are 2 names are still on hold?

thank you and all the best. hope to see you all under my team as paid members? 😄

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Nov 15th, 2023 at 07:16

Hey there babyruth , How's it going my friend. 😀 Good to see you

Haha i really hope somebody answer this in this posts, ofcourse you didn't voilate anything.

Try it if these usernames are a AdbuxPro username, if yes, you might contact each of them directly via sending msg hope they will notice and tell you the answer-- > https://adbuxpro.com/account/messages

Another way is, if you not able to find who's username is that, you can contact & create Support ticket if team can help, so that later you can find out the username and then directly contact them via msg to find there name if they reply, and if not still then make your own decision i would say if it's should be approve or reject. 

« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2023 at 07:18 by suthar00 »