logging in - Solved!

Started by cashbox56 Jan 02nd, 2024 at 10:22
cashbox56
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jan 02nd, 2024 at 10:22

Hi 

Is anyone else having to log in multiple times keeps logging me out?

This issue was resolved for this user but we would still like to know if anyone else is having any issues as well?

« Last Edit: Jan 02nd, 2024 at 12:40 by mrhoff »
mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Jan 02nd, 2024 at 12:28

We would like to know how many of you experience this?

Once in a while the cause is when someone tries to log in on more then one device, but we are also suspecting an issue and are trying to find out the cause for those of you that are not using multiple devices. Our script developer has pointed to a possible issue within the hosting platform which we are investigating but I know in most cases the issue comes and goes. I would like to suggest starting with clearing cache and cookies to see if that helps.

shuvo747
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Mar 28th, 2024 at 08:44
  1. in recent times about 2-3 days I'm facing the problem 
suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Mar 28th, 2024 at 10:32
shuvo747 wrote:
  1. in recent times about 2-3 days I'm facing the problem 

Hi Shuvo,

Everything is working fine in loggin, please clear your browser history, cookies, and then try to login it, avoid using any Addblocker while using the website, try with different browser and check if you face the same issues.

Logged out is normal, if it's been detected that you have an new IP or once a 24hrs it will prompt you to sign in again.

Also, please describe more of your issue in support ticket --> https://adbuxpro.com/support