ABP Free
Jan 11th, 2024 at 05:52

To recive payment i have to send documents? No thank you

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Jan 11th, 2024 at 06:56

Hi Trievus,

Please let me explain our KYC process and why it's needed. :)

Every new or first time user have an options to cashout upto 10$(1st time), without any doing any KYC(as long as the script didn't detect any policy violations), so that you can test out our cashout options which are available. Once you have done your first cashout or have reached 25$ in deposits, the system will ask you to complete your KYC, which hardly take any few mins to complete.

You might ask, why do I need to send documents for a PTC site? That is to protect us and our community from fraudsters and to keep the system clean and with only geniune registered users. This also helps fight multiple account fraud. You can see in the payment proof page and in our forums, we have a large amount of verified users that are all being paid daily.

AdbuxPro uses a third party system called, withpersona.com , your all documents are securely stored on their servers for verifications.

You can also reach to our Best Support Team, they will help you more of your doubts or by Live Chat==> https://adbuxpro.com/support

As stated in the TOS, FAQ and Forum:

« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2024 at 07:06 by mrhoff »