minibusiness.biz is a Scam!!!

Started by mrhoff May 11th, 2023 at 04:42
mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
May 11th, 2023 at 04:42

minibusiness.biz is a Scam!

Do not waste your time here. The owner of this site appears to be a old time scammer. He is using a nulled script and I am pretty sure belongs to PTCmonitorBD on EMS. You will notice he used to be a member here and I had to ban him for cheating. Knowing he is running his nulled scripts that he tried selling me is just a sad thing to see. If the admin cannot afford to pay for the code he is using how  can you expect him to make payments to his members. Be very very very careful signing up on that site guys.

He claims his site was hacked (which wouldn't happen if he wasn't using stolen nulled code) but I suspect he made that claim because he couldn't afford to keep paying. The site is overall very poor in quality. I would not use this business at all!!

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2023 at 05:15 by mrhoff »
info1944
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Jan 15th, 2024 at 10:29

making reason his site is hacked is kind a weird though, he can always recover it from cpanel/plesk or he can contact his hosting provider to help as well, and now the domain is gone, I guess his gonna buy a new domain now, since this one already exposed here 😄

« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2024 at 10:29 by info1944 »