1000$ EARNED - Suthar00's Success Story ~

Started by suthar00 Feb 08th, 2024 at 07:35
suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Feb 08th, 2024 at 07:35

Hey Beautiful People 🧡

I'm not a good writer, but will try my best to share my thoughts here from my heart. Adbuxpro is the website which have change my life and thought perpestive that i can earn in PTC website, being scammed before by previous website name Cash**** and many other sites which are still present to be, i'm not able to take back my ROI because of the multiple reasons such as No stability, no admin transparency & Support , no future plannings , it's just that everybody want to earn money fast that's it, but people usually forget how long it will be last. In this online earnings, we have be very selective or just have to pick randomly one website and jump it straight, if you are lucky you will earn or if you are not, then bad luck lol.

With the help of that scam website, i have discover that time AdBuxpro & thought why not try this, do or die feelings i was that time to be frank, but with the help of Live chat feature a great admins here excellent i would say so much transparency, a amazing support, they help me to understand my previous problem, and help here with my new account so that i can learn it and grow it & i must say that work.

I'm in this position now, still improving that. i can say i'm in pure profit of around 80$ to 150$+ per month easily, I'm not new in PTC for sure, that would be so funny that, I have a account in Neobux like from 2012 LOL, i never ever earn this much in my whole life so fast , what i have did with just AdbuxPro, a total 1000$ Cashout OMG, when i see that amount in my dashboard it look so good and feel proud & i will always be thank ful to the wonderful admins.

Adbuxpro helping me with my day to day home Bills and expenses which i never thought in online i would be able to do that, in this position, i have maintain my account so stable, since everyday we only have to click 4 ads right? to get eligible from reff earnings :D

But ofcourse, to acheive this much there are no shortcuts, everybody have to work hard to there account or there in life, to acheive something right? In short, my accounts are with a mixture of DR's and a RR's, so i keep hunting more refferals and delete the inactive ones which are older than 1 month, and also recycle it if i feel that refferal is not working. I also want to thank my Direct Refferals each and everyone, ofcourse i can't name in here each one of them LOL, without your support and upgrade bonus i get, this also boost my earnings as well. 

New Users & Old Users, you just have to understand your own account and build it, don't lose your hope, you have work lil harder, If i can do this, everybody can and that i can sure about it, take time no rush :)

Thank you very much Brain & Brent ❤️ You guys are the best.

Next target 2000$ Cashout, Will i acheive this? 😎

thajvp
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Feb 08th, 2024 at 17:19

👌👌👍

scoobyearns
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Feb 09th, 2024 at 00:30

Great Success Story! Congratulations🎉

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Received: $8.47591165
Balance: $3.48046801
Referrals: 2
Feb 09th, 2024 at 01:34

Best of luck endeaver dear!!!!!!!!

Dawood Khan Malakandi

Saumordor
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Feb 09th, 2024 at 02:02

Congratz!
I always see your name aroun.
I want to increase my earning, but I don't know so much how to do it 
Some classes would be fine for me ñ.ñ 

moneyline
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Feb 09th, 2024 at 02:06

Excellent, congrats

joser1966
ABP Free
Feb 09th, 2024 at 03:59

Felicidades, yo quisiera generar mas tambien, me podrias indicar como por favor, saludos desde Venezuela

yasirali
ABP Free
Feb 09th, 2024 at 23:38

Congratulations @suthar00😊

GoodLuck for Next Target💯🤑

nbardhan
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Received: $3.91505
Balance: $0.707
Referrals: 1
Feb 11th, 2024 at 05:43

That was a great read. Glad to see you have success!

adamnoury3
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Feb 11th, 2024 at 07:02

thank you