Started by SAL1223 Feb 13th, 2024 at 06:53
SAL1223
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Received: $5.3116189
Balance: $1.3158257
Referrals: 0
Feb 13th, 2024 at 06:53

It would be better if offerwalls be removed from the daily task. Because offerwalls is impossible to gain daily to complete without surveys or games to finish..please change offerwalls from daily task. Maybe of video ads to surf for faster earnings.

Removing offerwalls on daily task

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Feb 13th, 2024 at 08:36

Hi,

Good idea SAL1223, but i like to tell that, admins usually don't fix or put those offerwalls requirements on permanent basis, ofcourse you will see more that , but usually on random days, the requirement can be change any time, into something else.

Similar question have been answered here by admin-> https://adbuxpro.com/forum/topic/2630-About-daily-bonus

BLade
KYC Verified
ABP Gold Max - 1 Month
Mar 13th, 2024 at 11:08

there is a very good solution to this problem. offerwalls can be very easily completed 3-5 times a day without much effort. I personally use this method. just complete a few clicks on the timewall. To send points to adbuxpro at once, you need to accumulate 100, it only takes 6-8 clicks or complete the survey 3 times at different intervals. any attempt to complete a survey that we do not match after being thrown out will give us 100 points for just trying to take the survey. this is a proven and probably the fastest way :) of course you need to be a registered and verified timewall user. I hope this helps someone :)

I will also add that clicks appear on the timewall throughout the day, basically every hour. You won't earn much from it, but it's something. sometimes there are high-paying clicks. This is a good solution for people who have little time with five small children ;)

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2024 at 11:20 by BLade »