Buying vs Renting

Started by diffender May 01st, 2024 at 17:59
diffender
KYC Verified
ABP Free
May 01st, 2024 at 17:59

I see 2 options, one to buy the referral and second one is to rent. what confuses me is the price?. If I understand correctly, buying referral means that I don't have to renew the referral. Then why is it same price as renting referral(not mentioned how long), which I have to renew by paying again at the end of the rental period. What is the advantage of renting then?

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
May 01st, 2024 at 20:34

The advantage is with renting referrals you have more control. Such as recycling them for free if they are not clicking. Also the prices to extend referrals is almost nothing in comparison. You can extend your referrals for up to 97% off of the purchase price depending on how long you want to extend them. This makes rented referrals extremely cheap compared to direct referrals. Now the main difference between direct and rented, is direct referrals earn you upgrade commissions and purchase commissions. Rented referrals only earn you click commissions.

diffender
KYC Verified
ABP Free
May 06th, 2024 at 05:57

Thanks for the reply. So if I understand correctly, if I buy the referral, I wouldn't be able to recycle them. Correct?.

Also as per the other posts, I should be able to withdraw one time or deposit UpTo $25 without KYC. But for me KYC is already triggered. I didn't withdraw it deposit. Kindly clarify.

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
May 06th, 2024 at 10:25

HiĀ diffender,

Yes right ! As the word says, Buy refferal means, it stays within your account with an unlimited days without any expiration of it, Rent means it stays with 30 days by default where you can customize it and take actions of your Rent refferals such as days extension, recycling, so that if that refferal is inactive you can replace it with another one. In Buy refferal, it stays forever, so you have only 1 option which is delete that's it, both have there own advantage & disadvantage, it depends on how you control them and move ahead with good mixture of both. In Buy refferal you can get good amount of Commissions if they buy any ad packages you get some % of it depends on your memberships, and if they upgrade any memberships, you will also get that fix $ as a bonus.

About the KYC part is difficult to guide through forum, but if it's already showing KYC process, kindly check if you are able to withdraw it? what does it showing there, try it once you reach minimum 1$ as a minimum cashout amount.

For this, i would suggest you to reach a awesome Support team directly for a personal check/guidance--> https://adbuxpro.com/support