timewall

Started by malakandi May 24th, 2024 at 23:35
malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
May 24th, 2024 at 23:35

in the offer wall tab time wall mostly not working or clicks in the timewall have 0 ads for days.....why?

Dawood Khan Malakandi

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
May 25th, 2024 at 10:30

Hi malakandi,

I like to make it clear that, Adbuxpro have no control whatsoever on every Offerwalls you do / clicks , since it's a completely a third party sites which you earn there points & then convert those points into real cash into other earnings websites, that's how all offerwalls works.

About having 0 ads in Timewall, I've just checked i'm able to see the ads quite many of them & able to click it, please note that, it's completely depends on your activity and what ads timewall puts it, since when you have checked it, you might have missed it to click it, since before somebody other person have already visited those ads, as there are many members which are active daily at different times.

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
May 26th, 2024 at 22:15

Thank you soo much Suther for sharing me with the valuable information

Dawood Khan Malakandi

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jul 01st, 2024 at 20:27

From the last night timewall is not working propoerly

Dawood Khan Malakandi

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jul 01st, 2024 at 22:17
malakandi wrote:

From the last night timewall is not working propoerly

gives this error reproduced below:

Error

An Internal Error Has Occurred

Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred.

Dawood Khan Malakandi

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jul 02nd, 2024 at 20:33

Now again it started work properly............

Dawood Khan Malakandi

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jul 08th, 2024 at 21:21
suthar00 wrote:

Hi malakandi,

I like to make it clear that, Adbuxpro have no control whatsoever on every Offerwalls you do / clicks , since it's a completely a third party sites which you earn there points & then convert those points into real cash into other earnings websites, that's how all offerwalls works.

About having 0 ads in Timewall, I've just checked i'm able to see the ads quite many of them & able to click it, please note that, it's completely depends on your activity and what ads timewall puts it, since when you have checked it, you might have missed it to click it, since before somebody other person have already visited those ads, as there are many members which are active daily at different times.

Yes dear Suthar00.......

my guide my mentor

Dawood Khan Malakandi

Shahpcu
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Jul 09th, 2024 at 03:48

It a very good and big plateform to earn points and then convert to real balance. It is there some hanging hours too that this site did not responds

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jul 20th, 2024 at 12:45
malakandi wrote:

in the offer wall tab time wall mostly not working or clicks in the timewall have 0 ads for days.....why?

Timewall a very big and extensive platform to work in. It is the embedded platform in ABP and one can earn many and many points by performing different tasks.

Dawood Khan Malakandi

Shahpcu
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Jul 23rd, 2024 at 03:35
malakandi wrote:

THIS IS VERY PRODUCTIVE AND BENIFICIAL OPTION TO USE. GREAT TO USE IN OFFER TASKS