RR prerequisites

Started by diffender Jun 10th, 2024 at 05:53
diffender
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Jun 10th, 2024 at 05:53

Hello, 

I just wanted to ask if there is any minimum requirement for RRs to get added to the rental pool. The reason being, I have purchased 2 RRs. Neither clicked and last click shows never. After couple of recycles, I could get one decent referral, but the other one never clicked. I recycled that referral multiple times and everytime the new referral says last click never. Shouldn't they click at least once or twice before they are added to the pool?. Also do I need to keep a record of the last inactive referral I recycled so that I don't get/keep him again or the system ensures that?.

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Jun 10th, 2024 at 10:53

Hi Diffender,

I will try explain your query in this. I want to let you know that, when you rent any refferals for 30 days, they been assign to your account as a fresh data on it, i mean to say even they have click on their past days, it will not show to your account as "Last click recent date" it will always show you as 'never", now from it's been added to your account, if that refferal they clicked the data automatically changes and the status changed into "new activity date under last click". Please be clear that, refferals click activity "Charts" doesn't move from one user to another.

About inactive refferals, since Adbuxpro don't sell bots which click 100% , every single refferals you either rent or been bought as a DR / or been reffered, they always have there own interest towards the website, so when you rent, there behaviour & interest changes depends on many reasons such as they might be new user who have no past PTC experience, they might join but just looking for it & going through, they might join thinking this will make them earn 1000$ within few days. I've seen that, few refferals goes inactive and few of them do click, and go inactive, it's just that we cannot predict it, you may find some serious clickers like you & me, that's what we need it. SInce whenever you feel it, they are not clicking it recycle it, kindly don't judge your refferals just based on few days inactivity.

I like to clear that, that's not how it works you thinking of 100% active, example with if a user have 100 RR, it's not possible to click 100 RR and even a 80 RR or even 50RR, it's just about there activity and how much good active refferal you are gaining by managing your account, the work ratio will always be less compared to the total amount of RR you have.

As this stage since you are a free member, i would suggest you to collect more RR as you can and also try to build a mixture of RR and DR ,this will take time to build, but this is not impossible, you just have to manage your account.

System assign refferals to your account based on there last activity of the refferals, since refferal can click after 3 days inactivity or refferal may click even after 10 days inactivity, that's how a person interest may change anytime. 

I would also suggest read some forums, like here which i've explain quite alot yu'll have a good learning - -> https://adbuxpro.com/forum/topic/2185-Brainy-Stats?p=2&

Ofcourse, don't hesitate to reach to our amazing Support team or Chat, will help your any problems you have.

« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2024 at 10:54 by suthar00 »
diffender
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Jun 11th, 2024 at 03:59

Dear Suthar,

Appreciate your response. While your reply was helpful in answering most of the questions, I still haven't understood if there is any criteria for assigning RR. For example he/she must have clicked some ads before x number of days or something of that sort. 

Just to clarify, I have waited at least one week before I recycled a referral. It's been 5 weeks and I have cycled through 5-6 referrals. Not even one click was registered. That's why I am asking if there is any criteria.

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Jun 12th, 2024 at 22:26
diffender wrote:

Dear Suthar,

Appreciate your response. While your reply was helpful in answering most of the questions, I still haven't understood if there is any criteria for assigning RR. For example he/she must have clicked some ads before x number of days or something of that sort. 

Just to clarify, I have waited at least one week before I recycled a referral. It's been 5 weeks and I have cycled through 5-6 referrals. Not even one click was registered. That's why I am asking if there is any criteria.

I apologize for the bad luck. Yes there are criteria for each referral to be added into the pool, they must have clicked ads in the last 24 hours to be sold. Now please take into consideration recycling is free and the price to extend the rented referrals for 30 days is around 3 cents for free members. I completely 100% understand where you are getting concerned, but we are doing our best to only sell active referrals. I would suggest you keep trying and not to give up. Truthfully its best if you can get is much as possible for better odds, but it does require logging in a lot during the day as people tend to buy them the second they are available which makes them hard to get, but we are working as hard as we can to add more to the pools. Stay motivated and don't give up!

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Gold Max - 1 Month
Jun 24th, 2024 at 09:11

Dear Admin:

the problem of the deffender is very much genuine. some of them i have purchase more than 4 months ago, but still they have not clicked any ads. 

Dawood Khan Malakandi