Journey with ABP

Started by malakandi Jun 27th, 2024 at 23:10
malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jun 27th, 2024 at 23:10

Journey with ABP from back first... (I am not a good writer but i will try to deliver my message to enhusiastic people)

I've been a PTC enthusiast for almost half of decade. Firstly i have never taken it seriously, and after registering i have left and about a month i was not working.  Granted, my earnings have been small since I never really fully developed the trust in the PTC sites to invest any kinds of big money in them, but that was my choice. After all, I can only speak from my experience, since I've done "business" with many of the sites like i.e. (neobux, timebucks, clixtoo, insanityads, probux, zapbux etc).
Due to most of those vanishing into thin air and most of their users being left with nothing but disappointment, I've sort of lost hope in PTC as a way to have a stable income on the side, no matter how small it turns out to be, so I decided to take a very long hiatus (10+ years) and forget this world entirely. i was really disappointed because major of the sites are scam and other were paying a little. 

After that i again loged in AdBuxPro and tried my best to seek working on it. Day by day i learnet something new on the sites and i was happy that the site paying me directly or indirectly to my account, i took a sigh of relief for some time.

Now I began going through my plan of action for earning more and more through PPC ads, but the thing is none of the other sites offered what ABP does in terms of making it worth your time. Prices are too much low,  referrals (renting / buying / extensions) cost too much, no matter how much money and time you invest, math will never be in your favour. You can invest thousands, only to get thousand. That just screams of greed to me, and here I was thinking things have changed.

Well, they had changed, you just need to look hard enough and have the patience and will to find that. I decided I'd utilise the forum discussion to get some questions answered, and this is the exact moment where things went in favour of me. The forum discussion is much important for me and also for other members to have correct working plan to maximise his earnings. The admin of the site seems cooperative and friendly with the members and also gives steps to members to solve his problems. In the forum discussion the cooperation fo the admin shows very helpful for everyone. 

Woring on ABP is very joyfull but i like much the offerwalls tab on the site, In offerswall much tasks for members are available to be done but the timewall tab which is like the most is also embedded in it. 

with the passage of time i have upgraded my account and became very happy to see the earning values of the upgraded account. Still there is a lot for me to do on the site also make referals and many more.

ALHAMDU-LE-LAH! In short, my experience with ABP is going very extraordinary. 

Dawood Khan Malakandi

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Jun 28th, 2024 at 11:38

That was a great read my friend , malakandi !

Seems i was on the same road now you are with. There is definitely long way to go & build up your account, will need every day hardwork, Do enjoy your spending time with ABP & with your earnings, you will move ahead.

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jun 28th, 2024 at 22:19

Yes, my dear Suthar.

everyday working will make this possible

Dawood Khan Malakandi

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jun 28th, 2024 at 22:20
suthar00 wrote:

That was a great read my friend , malakandi !

Seems i was on the same road now you are with. There is definitely long way to go & build up your account, will need every day hardwork, Do enjoy your spending time with ABP & with your earnings, you will move ahead.

You guidance and help is much necessary for me in this respect

Dawood Khan Malakandi

Shahpcu
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Jul 04th, 2024 at 04:28
malakandi wrote:

Journey with ABP from back first... (I am not a good writer but i will try to deliver my message to enhusiastic people)

I've been a PTC enthusiast for almost half of decade. Firstly i have never taken it seriously, and after registering i have left and about a month i was not working.  Granted, my earnings have been small since I never really fully developed the trust in the PTC sites to invest any kinds of big money in them, but that was my choice. After all, I can only speak from my experience, since I've done "business" with many of the sites like i.e. (neobux, timebucks, clixtoo, insanityads, probux, zapbux etc).
Due to most of those vanishing into thin air and most of their users being left with nothing but disappointment, I've sort of lost hope in PTC as a way to have a stable income on the side, no matter how small it turns out to be, so I decided to take a very long hiatus (10+ years) and forget this world entirely. i was really disappointed because major of the sites are scam and other were paying a little. 

After that i again loged in AdBuxPro and tried my best to seek working on it. Day by day i learnet something new on the sites and i was happy that the site paying me directly or indirectly to my account, i took a sigh of relief for some time.

Now I began going through my plan of action for earning more and more through PPC ads, but the thing is none of the other sites offered what ABP does in terms of making it worth your time. Prices are too much low,  referrals (renting / buying / extensions) cost too much, no matter how much money and time you invest, math will never be in your favour. You can invest thousands, only to get thousand. That just screams of greed to me, and here I was thinking things have changed.

Well, they had changed, you just need to look hard enough and have the patience and will to find that. I decided I'd utilise the forum discussion to get some questions answered, and this is the exact moment where things went in favour of me. The forum discussion is much important for me and also for other members to have correct working plan to maximise his earnings. The admin of the site seems cooperative and friendly with the members and also gives steps to members to solve his problems. In the forum discussion the cooperation fo the admin shows very helpful for everyone. 

Woring on ABP is very joyfull but i like much the offerwalls tab on the site, In offerswall much tasks for members are available to be done but the timewall tab which is like the most is also embedded in it. 

with the passage of time i have upgraded my account and became very happy to see the earning values of the upgraded account. Still there is a lot for me to do on the site also make referals and many more.

ALHAMDU-LE-LAH! In short, my experience with ABP is going very extraordinary. 

Hello malakandi.

you have an awsome history with ADbuxpro. I will try to learn more and more like you.