Earth Coin Project

Started by DaSanko Jul 24th, 2024 at 00:27
DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Jul 24th, 2024 at 00:27

This is not a project that is coming from AdBuxPro, but we have gotten news about it and will try to give it a chance to see if this is something that could be worth while.
As it is right now the Earth Coin project is in early access stage or Airdrop as it is called with crypto. So this could be a chance for you to get in early and get access to all the benefits of being an early adopter.
The project is also working closely with TON Coin, which has launched not too long ago and is still offering large benefits.
We are very early in the project as well, but we will post updates as we learn more along the way and keep you updated as best we can. For now, if you feel like you would like to partake, then please follow this link:

https://t.me/EarthcoinApp_bot?start=ref_ampceen

Everything so far works in Telegram. We will be making updates on Telegram as well about this, but also here in this Forum post, Discord and Facebook. To give you easy access to what is going on.

AdBuxPro is not just about PTC, it is also about opening up options for earning money online. So why not take this opportunity to put in some early efforts, for potential large gains in the future!

- There are no stupid questions

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Jul 25th, 2024 at 23:37

The Earth Coin Project has actually already started their countdown to when the coin will be tradable, which is going to be in two months time.
So if you are interested in getting in "early" then I would suggest that now is the time to do something about it.
Two months is not a long time in the crypto world since coins can take years to mature.
If you have any kind of specific questions, please contact me and I will do the best I can to help you find answers.

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Jul 29th, 2024 at 00:15

I have been able to fully upgrade the Earth Coin app to max out mining and it seems to me, that the best way forward is to upgrade the Detector and the Speed first and then focus on the Charging Station. The reason for why I have chosen this is that the Charging Station maxes out at 4h 26min. It seems a better use of the gathered resources to be able to get more faster.
This is not an instruction on how you need to do it yourself, just my observation.

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Aug 09th, 2024 at 00:32

There are just 45 days left before the Earth Coin starts trading, so you still have a chance to get a good start there. They are even offering up prizes for getting just 3 friends to join as well.
So consider getting onboard with it, while it is still early access!

https://t.me/EarthcoinApp_bot?start=ref_ampceen

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Yesterday at 00:12

Just under 20 days left until the AirDrop is completed. If you are going to make this happent, then I would say that this is about the last chance to get a good head start and be able to collect a decent amount of tokens.