Reason for not coming here

Started by Gauri2050 Jul 24th, 2024 at 10:24
Gauri2050
ABP Free
Jul 24th, 2024 at 10:24

Hey dear admin,

Turmoil was going on in my country. The data centre from which internet service is provided all over the country was burnt and we were without internet for 7 days. That's why I could not be able to come here and log in. Today, finally internet comes and I am able to log in and start working again here. I hope that you will consider my situation. 

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Month
Jul 24th, 2024 at 10:41
Gauri2050 wrote:

Hey dear admin,

Turmoil was going on in my country. The data centre from which internet service is provided all over the country was burnt and we were without internet for 7 days. That's why I could not be able to come here and log in. Today, finally internet comes and I am able to log in and start working again here. I hope that you will consider my situation. 

Hello Gauri2050.

This is not your School that you must write an application to your principal. this is a working platform if you work then the site will pay otherwise vice versa.

Dawood Khan Malakandi

zafar007
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Jul 25th, 2024 at 08:54

😆

Shahpcu
KYC Verified
ABP Silver - 1 Month
Sep 03rd, 2024 at 03:34
Gauri2050 wrote:

Hey dear admin,

Gauri2050.

that's pretty astonishing that internet is very bad in your country.

though this is also fact that earning here is very long lasting process.