Link State

Started by malakandi Jul 30th, 2024 at 21:30
malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jul 30th, 2024 at 21:30

Hello dear members specially Suthar00.

I hope life will treat you well.

I am very much confused about the link state in adgrid.

Attention: Suther00 please guide and describe me in detial how we can use link state and how can we earn from it?

Dawood Khan Malakandi

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Jul 31st, 2024 at 11:18

Hello malakandi,

I'm Good ! Hope you're doing well.

So, you are talking about (My link stats) , which are present in Adgrid section, well you can't earn through it actually, since that is for advertisers only & to track your stats of your Adgrid add which you put in for advertising purpose.

So in short, if you advertise your other website it can be anything (within the site add terms) or any other PTC reff link of yours, you can buy advertising Adgrid days for yourself and other Adbuxpro members who watch it Adgrid will see your add, and that add can be track under (My Links stats)

For advertising Adgrid , you can go to advertise page --> https://adbuxpro.com/advertise

malakandi
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Jul 31st, 2024 at 20:01
suthar00 wrote:

Hello malakandi,

So, you are talking about (My link stats) , which are present in Adgrid section, well you can't earn through it actually, since that is for advertisers only & to track your stats of your Adgrid add which you put in for advertising purpose.

So in short, if you advertise your other website it can be anything (within the site add terms) or any other PTC reff link of yours, you can buy advertising Adgrid days for yourself and other Adbuxpro members who watch it Adgrid will see your add, and that add can be track under (My Links stats)

For advertising Adgrid , you can go to advertise page --> https://adbuxpro.com/advertise

Thank you sooo much Suthar00. you are genious

Dawood Khan Malakandi

gags51
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Sep 03rd, 2024 at 01:46
suthar00 wrote:

Hello malakandi,

can you guide me how to earn when rented referrals are very rarely available here and if you get thhere are no clicks

Shahpcu
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Sep 03rd, 2024 at 03:32

Thats pretty good guidance.