Autopay Bug - FIXED!

Started by mrhoff May 26th, 2023 at 10:52
mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
May 26th, 2023 at 10:52

FIXED!

CONFIRMED TO BE VISUAL BUG ONLY AND IS NOW PATCHED!

So as it stands we are trying to figure out why it's doing it but at the moment autopay is over charging for clicks. This bug is new and has surfaced after I changed the prices...must be something broken with the lastest script update. We have sent a support ticket to evolutionscript and are waiting for an update from them. Considering it is Friday we may not here from them until Monday. For the time being I would suggest disabling autopay until it is working correctly. Check back here for updates.

« Last Edit: May 30th, 2023 at 10:24 by mrhoff »
mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
May 27th, 2023 at 12:00

After researching this further it appears autopay is working properly for the most part. There may be some situation where a bug occurs and this is what we are trying to track down right now. Not sure what happened to our member that autopay decided to overcharge but this event so far seems isolated to one account. I haven't 100% verified that yet but I am slowly going through everyones accounts. If anyone experiences a situation where Autopay charges you to much all of the sudden please let us know immediately. We need to figure out what caused this bug because so far it's impossible for me to find another occurrence of this but it did happen once so far. If anyone would like to post screenshots of their autopay charges on here that would also be great! Thanks everyone we will figure this out.