Russian sites

Started by BLade Oct 13th, 2024 at 08:25
BLade
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Month
Oct 13th, 2024 at 08:25

Hello everyone. I would like to refer to the sites that used to pay out and there were no problems with them,
until recently many of these sites either limited their earnings or stopped paying out completely.
For almost a year, using the Payup video application.
I withdrew about $120 in dollars and cryptocurrency, and the withdrawal was always immediate.
Since mid-September, all payments have stopped, this also applies to Bux.money and probably worker.cash.
I am writing this so that you do not waste your time because you will not receive your payment.

As for the limitation of earning rubles. I noticed that on trusted websites: aviso.bz, wmrfast.com,
the number of links available for viewing or browsing has decreased significantly.
I see on the forum that the meteex.me website has also stopped making withdrawals.
I don't know if it's temporary or the Russians have just become hostile towards the rest of the world.
This is all for your information. If you know anything more, please write because
I'm curious what's going on, maybe the Russians are running out of rubles thanks to Putin :)

« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2024 at 08:26 by BLade »
SlaughterGirl
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Oct 13th, 2024 at 22:43

I have also notice decrease of available ads on Aviso. I am member of Meteex also and yes it seams that one is turned scam.

As for those video type of websites (Payup and Worker.cash) they have banned me a long time ago (as soon as I requested first payout)