Jun 02nd, 2023 at 17:01

Hi admin is there any plans to add revshares to the site?😎

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Jun 03rd, 2023 at 00:03
CurryCash40 wrote:

Hi admin is there any plans to add revshares to the site?😎

Which kind of revenue sharings are you looking to have and do you currently have an idea of what it should look like?

- There are no stupid questions

brosecutor
VIP Member
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Month
Received: $377.02219489
Balance: $51.65990983
Referrals: 802
Jun 08th, 2023 at 13:06

I'd be interested in this as well, but I honestly have no idea how revshare would work here...

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Jun 08th, 2023 at 14:59
brosecutor wrote:

I'd be interested in this as well, but I honestly have no idea how revshare would work here...

So here is my thoughts on this, as far as the typical revenue share program goes most seem to run it as a HYIP (high yield investment program). I haven't purchased the Revenue Share addon evolution offers yet so I can't say forsure all the ways it can be ran, but I would express concern about how it may look to some of our processors the way it currently looks to me. However I have thought about adding a similar system that would be based on real investments with real returns. I had planned on using various methods of generating multiple income streams outside of AdBuxPro to help bring new exciting things to AdBuxPro. What I can do is once I have stable reliable income streams that actually work I can then make a revenue share program that will actually be transparent and show exactly where your money is going and the returns that it will generate with proof of concept. This will take some time but once it's added it will be sustainable which is obviously the key to something like this.

brosecutor
VIP Member
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Month
Received: $377.02219489
Balance: $51.65990983
Referrals: 802
Jun 09th, 2023 at 06:58

Sounds like a plan. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread!