VIP Member
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Month
Received: $377.02219489
Balance: $51.97755051
Referrals: 802
Jun 03rd, 2023 at 00:49

Hello,

First of all, apologies to the admins if they deem this topic is not supposed to be here, but I thought that it doesn't fit the favourite / scam PTC topics, and I feel it might get a better visibility here.

Scarlet Clicks and their sister sites (Optimalbux and GPT Planet I believe) will be closing down on Aug 1st of this year. There's a news post on login that pops up that explains this in more details.
I suggest everyone that may be affected check their profiles as soon as they can. 

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Jun 03rd, 2023 at 03:43
brosecutor wrote:

Hello,

First of all, apologies to the admins if they deem this topic is not supposed to be here, but I thought that it doesn't fit the favourite / scam PTC topics, and I feel it might get a better visibility here.

Scarlet Clicks and their sister sites (Optimalbux and GPT Planet I believe) will be closing down on Aug 1st of this year. There's a news post on login that pops up that explains this in more details.
I suggest everyone that may be affected check their profiles as soon as they can. 

Thank you for sharing this brosecutor.

It is sad to see these sites disappear, there will most likely be many people affected by this.
There are never any guarantees in life, that is basically the only guarantee that there is.
Never the less, this is something that will strengthen our resolve to make sure that we do not go the same route. Our goal is to provide opportunity for people as well as a sense of community, so we are in this for the long haul!
One persons loss might be someone elses gain so I am hopefull that those who might be affected, perhaps they will find something worth while elsewhere.
AdBuxPro is at least open to anyone who still wishes to explore and expand in the world of PTC.

- There are no stupid questions

DaSanko
Admin
KYC Verified
Jun 13th, 2023 at 21:34

There has been an update in the event and it seems that Scarlet-Clicks and sister sites are now being taken over by the same admin who also runs sites such as Clixblue and Adzbazar.
So perhaps they are not completely lost after all.

- There are no stupid questions

mo2yo
ABP Free
Jun 21st, 2023 at 02:03
DaSanko wrote:
brosecutor wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this brosecutor.

It is sad to see these sites disappear, there will most likely be many people affected by this.
There are never any guarantees in life, that is basically the only guarantee that there is.
Never the less, this is something that will strengthen our resolve to make sure that we do not go the same route. Our goal is to provide opportunity for people as well as a sense of community, so we are in this for the long haul!
One persons loss might be someone elses gain so I am hopefull that those who might be affected, perhaps they will find something worth while elsewhere.
AdBuxPro is at least open to anyone who still wishes to explore and expand in the world of PTC.

👍👍

darker66
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Nov 17th, 2023 at 03:42

those sites still working everyday