Started by mrhoff May 10th, 2023 at 03:15
mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
May 25th, 2023 at 22:28
Camellia1999 wrote:

dear admin,how about me ?

I will lose at the end of the month [0.44 USD]

I think this is an error or something...

please..give me your best solution,thank you

What do you mean an error?  If you are planning on purchasing rented referrals you might want to consider upgrading. However you must take into account the rented referrals are 95% off the purchase price to extend. You will not lose money if you use the program correctly (If you need help with that you can talk to us on live chat if you want we are always willing to offer advice). However if you are going to buy rented referrals you are going to need a lot one isn't going to do much for you. Also remember for the referrals that aren't clicking recycling them is free for all members. With free recycling and 95% to 97% off the purchase price to extend, you really can't find a better rented referral program. We understand the upfront cost is a bit high but the cost to keep the ones that are clicking is almost nothing which is what makes it valuable.

babyruth
ABP Free
May 26th, 2023 at 09:47
mrhoff wrote:

You still only have 31 referrals. You are seeing 100 clicks per day. You need to get more to really start getting somewhere. You are playing the luck game right now with 31. It may seem like a lot but in comparison to real human activity you are going to need a lot more. The more you have the faster you are going to find the ones that actually are dedicated. Most people are not dedicated. You need to find the ones that are and that definitely takes time. However because it is real people you will find eventually you will grow a list of people that are here to win. That's what you need to look for. •¹Recycle the RR's that aren't clicking for 2 or 3 days and also the ones that only click once or twice per day. Get rid of those as well. The filters are functioning properly so with time and effort you will do as good as my top guys. Just an example I have a member who has already maxed out gold direct referrals and he is doing amazing. •²His 500 DR have already made him $79 in commission and counting, those 500 DR's have generated him 40,115 clicks. It's about numbers. You will find the good ones, but with just 31 you are going to find most people are lazy. Keep searching for the winners because we have plenty!

mrhoff wrote:

Also just to note reclycing that many times in a short period may be excessive. Just my opinion, but you are free to do as you wish. 

•¹ hmmn! i guess, it contradicts the 1st or above advice that's why i chose the longer ones or took your advice, though i was recycling most of my rrs 5-7 days on other ptc sites.

•² if you won't mind, may i know who she/he is? but if you do mind and is prohibited/restricted, then kindly just ignore and think that i didn't ask for it.

thank you and all the best.

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
May 26th, 2023 at 10:49
babyruth wrote:
mrhoff wrote:

You still only have 31 referrals. You are seeing 100 clicks per day. You need to get more to really start getting somewhere. You are playing the luck game right now with 31. It may seem like a lot but in comparison to real human activity you are going to need a lot more. The more you have the faster you are going to find the ones that actually are dedicated. Most people are not dedicated. You need to find the ones that are and that definitely takes time. However because it is real people you will find eventually you will grow a list of people that are here to win. That's what you need to look for. •¹Recycle the RR's that aren't clicking for 2 or 3 days and also the ones that only click once or twice per day. Get rid of those as well. The filters are functioning properly so with time and effort you will do as good as my top guys. Just an example I have a member who has already maxed out gold direct referrals and he is doing amazing. •²His 500 DR have already made him $79 in commission and counting, those 500 DR's have generated him 40,115 clicks. It's about numbers. You will find the good ones, but with just 31 you are going to find most people are lazy. Keep searching for the winners because we have plenty!

mrhoff wrote:

Also just to note reclycing that many times in a short period may be excessive. Just my opinion, but you are free to do as you wish. 

•¹ hmmn! i guess, it contradicts the 1st or above advice that's why i chose the longer ones or took your advice, though i was recycling most of my rrs 5-7 days on other ptc sites.

•² if you won't mind, may i know who she/he is? but if you do mind and is prohibited/restricted, then kindly just ignore and think that i didn't ask for it.

thank you and all the best.

I don't get specific with usernames under these circumstances. Makes them a target for bad guys. I have already had one person try to trick us into handing over an account. Which of course will never happen but for that reason I won't disclose the username of my top earner lol. Also with my privacy policy its probably not wise for me to do. :)

As for contradicting my advice that was just to explain there is no limit to how often you can do it. However it is wise to wait 2 or 3 days before recycling.

babyruth
ABP Free
May 26th, 2023 at 23:18
mrhoff wrote:

I don't get specific with usernames under these circumstances. Makes them a target for bad guys. I have already had one person try to trick us into handing over an account. Which of course will never happen •¹but for that reason I won't disclose the username of my top earner lol. Also with my privacy policy its probably not wise for me to do. :)

As for contradicting my advice that was just to explain there is no limit to how often you can do it. However •²it is wise to wait 2 or 3 days before recycling.

•¹ah, ok. i respect that. i was just confused as i don't see him/her posting on the payment proof page, that's why i asked for it. anyway, just don't bother it anymore or don't mind it.

²ok, i'll take that. someday, i'll be your top earner then. 🙂