removal of payment proof by trustpilot

Started by udaisingh57 Apr 02nd, 2024 at 06:25
udaisingh57
KYC Verified
ABP Free
Apr 02nd, 2024 at 06:25

my payment proof of adbux pro was removed by trustpilot.com for two times continously, i wonder why my post was removed by trust pilot,while there are my posts of other sites which are visible there, however my post on emoney space, and foxy raring are still visible on these sites.

i made support ticket that whu my post was removed on trust pilot,

i am also wondering as why adbux pro furum is not acceptiing my post of payment proof by copey paste method, as i am familiar with this method only.

thanks, i am trying my best to post payment proof of my income from m/8 adbuxpro.com

thanks

udai veer singh

mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Apr 02nd, 2024 at 10:53

Trustpilot has removed a couple of our reviews. I am not sure why they do this, but I would ask you to check your email. They may have contacted you asking you to verify your review. We have had a couple members have to do that in order to make their reviews live again.

As for posting payment proofs on our forum. We appreciate it a lot, can you try following our example on how to do this on this post: https://adbuxpro.com/forum/topic/1117-How-to-Upload-a-Screenshot-in-AdbuxPro-Forum

Arcad
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Month
Apr 09th, 2024 at 15:09

It happened with me too

Every time i post my withdrawal post form adbuxpro, i trustpilot.com.  few days later they email me to verify my review 

Why should i vermy review to them yhrough private email to them....while they dont allow me to provide my screenshot in the review publicly?

Strange